GSOCS: Computer Science Graduate Student Organization
- Welcome back for the Spring 2012 semester!
- There is an exciting new colloquium series happening weekly! Sign up and let us know what you're working on!
- Up next: Mikhail Gofman will be presenting on March 1st at noon in the Watson Commons
- Check out the GSOCS 2011 CS promotion survey results!
Wiiing in the conference room!
The GSOCS is a sub-organization of the GSO (the graduate student organization).
Our mission is to support and represent all graduate students within the CS department under the banner of the university-wide GSO.
The function of the GSOCS is three fold:
- To use allotted funds (currently $5K / year) on the CS grad student body.
- To distribute and collect opinions on university-wide actions that concern CS grad students and relay that information back to the parent GSO.
- And finally, to eventually encourage better community and communication among the CS grad student body.
ALL graduate CS students are encouraged to:
- Subscribe to the mailing list for the GSOCS. This is our primary form of communications and is the best way to participate.
- Feel free to login to this website and make edits with your CS or PODS username.